We seek to help Christian organisations with strategic planning and seed capital in order to multiply their work and implement projects that become self funding, so that they have the greatest impact for Christ’s Kingdom.
The Genesis Foundation considers grant applications in a two-stage process: a short “Preliminary Enquiry”, and if invited, a comprehensive “Grant Submission”.
- Complete the online two page Preliminary Enquiry Form and submit during the Preliminary Enquiry window (see current submission dates below).
- If successful, you will then be invited to proceed to the comprehensive Grant Submission stage.
- the submission dates vary depending on the nature and size of the grant request.
Current Submission Dates
Submissions for ministry grants are considered once a year for your organisation.
- Preliminary Enquiries where the total request is less than $60,000 over 3 years, may be submitted in a week TBA during the months of March 2020 and September 2020 with decisions made following the end of each month (this does not apply if the organisation is currently receiving a grant).
- However, if your total request exceeds $60,000 over 3 years and/or you are currently receiving a grant, submissions are considered during the December quarter only:
- The Preliminary Enquiry window for this round opens on Monday 14 October 2019 and closes noon, Wednesday 23 October 2019.
- Those invited to complete a Grant Submission will need to lodge the Grant Submission by noon on Tuesday 5 November 2019.
- applications for church plants and or church growth projects are considered by the Gospel Future Fund.